Policies and Disclaimers
Las Vegas: The Game — Terms and Conditions
- Any changes or additions to agreed-upon Game is subject to availability.
- Reserving Client will be responsible for any damages to persons, equipment or facilities caused by its participants.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited.
- The Game is a simulation. We do not endorse or condone illegal activity.
- $400 vomit clean up
- $400 if you fall in love
- The Game is not built for malicious intent towards a person, a group of people, or any inanimate object.
- Not all Games are suitable for everyone.
- The Game will take place rain or shine.
- Each Game details the number of guests who may take part. It may be possible to add on additional guests either as participants or spectators; this may incur an additional cost. It may not be practical to add additional attendees to certain adventures.
CANCELLATION & CHANGE
- The Reserving Client has the right to cancel or reduce the agreed-upon Game provided written confirmation is received by Las Vegas: The Game at least 7 days before The Game.
- The Reserving Client will be responsible for 100% of the financial estimate of the agreed-upon Game if cancellation or reduction is requested less than 7 days before The Game.
- The Reserving Client must provide 50% of the financial estimate of The Game before The Game begins. Remaining balance will be collected on the day The Game begins.
- Once The Game begins, all sales final.